Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Week 31

"I learned a substantial amount of doctrine and learned how to be a better missionary."

Monday, February 22nd, 2015


I had to say goodbye to this great family that I'd been teaching.




Hello Everyone!

Once more I find myself lost in the middle of transfers!!!

Drumroll.............

I am in Beira! I left yesterday to Beira in the Sofala Province! My new area is Baixa and I will be training a new missionary! Pretty Crazy! I am very excited!

This week was very packed. On Sunday we took a bus ride to Matola. We had stake conference because Elder Andersen was coming, the missionaries unfortunately sat outside of the chapel. It rained very much and destroyed the speaker so we couldn't here the conference. Afterwards we went to the priesthood meeting with Elder Andersen and after we had a missionaries only meeting. I shook his hand! 

I learned a substantial amount of doctrine and learned how I can become a better missionary. I am so thankful to have living prophets and apostles in this church. I know that Elder Neil L. Andersen is an apostle of The Lord and that he has a sacred and holy testimony of Him.  

We then returned to T-3. On the way I discovered that I needed to pack my bags because I would be leaving the next morning for Beira. I also discovered I would be training. Which means that I am WHITEWASHING! AGAIN!!! haha. We will see how this one turns out. 

I said goodbye to a family that I taught, (That will be baptized this transfer), and I went and packed. It was such a blessing to know them. 

And now I am in Beira! My companion is coming this week and I am eager to go to work! I am thankful for this gospel and its truth. I hope you all have a good week!

Elder Nimmo

P.S. Elder Mortimer is home now. :( 


Joao and Amelia and their family will be baptized during this transfer, sad that I will miss this.



Elder Anderson on the front row, Elder Nimmo tall head in the back on the left.


I know that Neil L. Anderson is an apostle of the Lord.


Me and Elder Donker.
















Elder Mortimer is back home right now.


Elder Watteyne the day I left.


Goodbye to this companion, Elder Silva.


Monkey head in T-3.

Tchau T-3, I'm off to Beira!






No comments:

Post a Comment