Monday, August 29, 2016

Week 58

"...good news is that I get my stitches taken out today and I will be heading back to Maxixe tomorrow!"

 

Monday, August 29th, 2016



Lunch at the mission home in Maputo.


Hello Everyone,

So this week because of my recovery I wasn't able to go out and work but good news is that I get my stitches taken out today and I will be heading back to Maxixe tomorrow! 

I have been able to read a substantial amount while I have been away from the work and I have learned something quite special in regards to The Atonement. 
I really have thought a lot about it lately and there was something I read that opened my eyes.

In John Chapter 3 we learn:

16 ¶For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I have come to realize not only how much love Jesus Christ has for us but also how much love Heavenly Father has for us. It is not anything easy nor bearable for a father to give up his son. To try and fathom the will and love which our Heavenly Father has for us in order to give His only son is impossible. 

I could continue on and on but I testify that God loves us more than we know. He will always love us.

I love you all! Wish you well,

-- 
Elder Nimmo



A message for my mom not to worry :)


Lining up for lunch.

Thumbs up for lunch.

Sister Koch even made cupcakes, she has taken great care of me.




No comments:

Post a Comment