Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 55

"This week went by extremely fast. If my mission continues like this I will be home sooner than I know it."


Monday, August 8th, 2016



We went to a salon to get Elder Hamilton's haircut. These are the people who work there.


Hello everyone!

First full week with my new companion, Elder Hamilton, in my new area of Maxixe and it was a busy one. It was also my first week presiding over the branch as "acting" branch president. It went well, we have 84 total members and yesterday 54 attended our Sacrament meeting.

This week went by extremely fast. If my mission continues like this I will be home sooner than I know it.

I just wanted to share a thought from a book I have been reading called The Infinite Atonement. I realized while reading, hardly relating anything to the book I was reading, that God's promises that he makes are always fulfilled whether we can comprehend them or not. We receive a promise that if we keep our part of the promise that we make with Him, He will always honor that promise in ways we might not recognize nor understand.

I know that I have been blessed and I know that everyone of us are blessed. And I know that everything will be alright if we trust in the infinite knowledge of Heavenly Father. 

I hope you are all doing well! I love you so much!


Elder Nimmo



3 Nephi 22:13 "And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; 
and great shall be the peace of thy children."




No comments:

Post a Comment