Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week 63

"I am forever grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ…  I hope all people can come to know Him personally and when we do we can love more like Him."


Monday, October 3rd, 2016



You have GOAT to be kidding me.


Hey Everyone! 

I feel like the starts of my emails are getting extremely repetitive. I'll try and switch it up next week.

This week went by super fast! We lost power and water almost everyday for a couple hours throughout the days but it was all good in the end.

The church was the most full it has been since I have arrived in Maxixe so I felt revived yesterday. 

My allergy is finally passing and I am really happy about it. I think it was a type of nut that I ate not squid. Oh well. 

I got my haircut last Monday. And that's about it! Sorry nothing too exciting.

I really enjoyed reading in Alma chapter 24 this week. It is great so I suggest everyone reviews it this week. It taught me a lot about Sacrifice. True Sacrifice. Sometimes someone we love deeply and care about is doing things that are hurting their lives instead of helping. i.e. breaking Commandments. And in severe cases the hearts of those who have gone astray harden to a point of no return. 

We learn in this chapter that the only thing that can rescue someone who doesn't want to be rescued is this Incredible Sacrifice. Christ was not a spectator who couldn’t be influenced by plights here. He was moved with the feeling of our infirmities, our sin, and was tempted like we are, but was without sin. Jesus Christ feels our wounds because they became His wounds, He suffered in the flesh and because of this sacrifice He knows how to support and lift us in our times of trial and distress. I am forever grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ… I hope all people can come to know Him personally and when we do we can love more like Him. 

I love all of you I hope you all have a good week!



Elder Nimmo


Here we GOAT again!

No comments:

Post a Comment