Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 66

"I know that the Savior is always with us. That God blesses each and everyone of us with families. And if we are lucky enough, friends."


Monday, October 24th, 2016



"I hope I'll be able to see the "fruits" of our labors here in a couple of weeks."



Hello Everyone! 

Transfer time!!!

So I will be staying in Maxixe and Elder Tanner will be leaving! Sad. I was excited for this transfer. But I will be getting a new companion this week named Elder Green! Super cool dude! I don't know him but I am sure he is awesome!

Pretty good week! Bikes are amazing as always. 

I really have enjoyed working here in Maxixe and I hope I'll be able to see the fruits of our labors here in a couple of weeks. I have made a goal to focus so completely on the work that miracles are bound to come. 

I appreciate all the support that I have received in the past few weeks and I am so excited to work this transfer!

I really enjoyed something that Elder Ronald A. Rasband said: "When we reach out to lift one another, we prove those powerful words: 'No one goes his way alone.'"

We are all beloved spirit children of our Heavenly Father. Life can be difficult, which is all the more reason why we need to LIFT one another. Loneliness is one of the hardest things to bare. No one should have to face the rigors of life alone.

I know that the Savior is always with us. That God blesses each and everyone of us with families. And if we are lucky enough, friends. 

I know that every person could use a little help everyday. I hope we can all be the difference in someone's life daily. 

Have a great week!

Love you! 

-- 

Elder Nimmo



Guess who's coming to dinner?

The missionaries!


Sweet momma,

Sweet family,

Sweet papaya!



If you like puzzles...Sister Koch reminds us of our rules in creative ways in the transfer newsletter.

She also likes to wish us a Happy Birthday if we're celebrating within the next transfer. I guess it will be my "Golden Birthday" because I'll be turning 21 on the 21st!


This is what transfers look like...
the yellow highlights who will be transferring to that new area.


I'm in the Nampula Zone in Maxixe, my new companion is Elder Green, 
and I'll still be the acting Branch President.



No comments:

Post a Comment