Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 67

"...we should all help one another and recognize this divine potential in everyone we meet." 


Monday, October 31, 2016


It's harder than it looks!



Hey Everyone!!

So transfers actually happened and I have a new companion! On Saturday Elder Tanner left and Elder Green arrived here!

Last week after email on our p-day we went and did more exploring! And we found this big rock on the beach. See photo...

Then we just kind of hung out the rest of the day. 

Later in the week I tried doing some service in a very Mozambican way. I couldn't do it very well. But the women here are able to carry things on their heads with ease!

Also there is something here called Malambe. It's a fruit and it's super good. But a person whom we are teaching made an ice pop of Malambe and strawberry juice. Sooooo good! 

So recently I have been reading about the blessing of exaltation. To keep it simple this quote from President Uchtdorf shows exactly what exaltation means:

"We are the literal spirit children of divine, immortal, omnipotent heavenly parents."

We have the literal spiritual DNA to become like our Father in Heaven. Every person we encounter whether we know them well or not has the potential to one day be someone that we would want to worship. We are all trying to obtain the same thing and we should all help one another and recognize this divine potential in everyone we meet. 

I love this blessing and this gospel and I glory in my God for this blessing.

I hope you all have a good week!

Love you!


Elder Nimmo



A lot of laughs because they were sure I couldn't do it.

Celeste, the Maxixe Relief Society President, gets my bucket ready to haul.













And here I go...















...spilling MORE than just a drop!

They carried my missionary bag and laughed the whole way.

Pant leg soaked but I arrived at their home. #missionaccomplished

Nature untouched...

Except for this.

On our last p-day together, Elder Tanner and I discovered this rock.

Our ride to the airport on the streets of Maxixe, transfer time.

Sunburned selfie.

The switch. Good-bye Elder Tanner!

Hello Elder Green!









No comments:

Post a Comment