Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 68

"But Jesus Christ is The Light that erases all the darkness and elevates us to higher and brighter spheres."


Monday, November 7, 2016



Higher and brighter spheres with this fun bunch on our Branch Family Night!


Hello Everyone! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and are enjoying the beginning of November! 

We had a great family night last week I forgot to take a picture until the very end so there are only a few families still around there at the end. 

We had a pretty good week, Branch president responsibilities like trying to get the water company to bring the church's water back. 

Also a member named Jose passed away so we had to tend to his funeral matters. It was kind of stressful having never been to a funeral. But more details about that later. Over all a really good funeral but stuff happened that I'll explain when I am back home. 

Elder Green's bike got a flat yesterday so we have to go repair it today. Hahaha! Really bad luck. But yeah that's about everything. 

This week I want to share a quote from Elder Evan A. Schmutz of the Seventy.
At our recent General Conference he said, "Even the darkest nights turn into dawn for the faithful."

I'm not saying Schmutz has been watching too much Batman but..... I liked what he said. I know that we will have difficulties and that sometimes we will be trapped in a pit with creatures of the night...*cough Bats cough cough.

But Jesus Christ is The Light that erases all the darkness and elevates us to higher and brighter spheres. I testify that The Savior loves us and will always be facing towards us with His arms extended to raise us up out of despair. I hope all of us can look to the Savior - always!

I love you all and hope you have a good week!


Elder Nimmo

Out of focus photo of a couple of fun families.

Get ready for an overload photos of the bay and beach between Maxixe and Inhambane.


























































Oh, and a jelly fish.



No comments:

Post a Comment