Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Week 70

"I just want to invite everyone to honor and cherish their mothers and fathers and to build strong ties with siblings, grandparents and relatives."


Monday, November 21st, 2016



Helping people change their lives.



Hey so this week was great!

We had another baptism! And we plan to keep doing it weekly! I really love the people who are changing their lives through the Gospel. I got to baptize just off the beach so that was kind of cool!

It's my birthday today so that's a plus! I'm 21!!! So to celebrate I made a cake, two layers with two types of frosting! Super good! And we are having a super fun Family Night tonight so I'll send photos next week! 

Who knows where I'll be for Christmas, it could be Swaziland or I could be staying in Maxixe. 

I just wanted to share a quick spiritual thought, due to time and things we still need to do today.

First off, I feel so much love and support, especially from my parents. They sent me some very special emails today and I appreciated each of them greatly. I just want to invite everyone to honor and cherish their mothers and fathers and to build strong ties with siblings, grandparents and relatives. I am more than happy to live with these people for the rest of eternity and I want all families to be like mine. Now, my family is not ideal, but for me my family is perfect and I love them. 

I hope everyone, during this Thanksgiving holiday, can take advantage of the time that we have with those we love the most.

Have a marvelous week!

And thank you to all who wished me a Happy Birthday!

Love,


Elder Nimmo

What a great group!

Thumbs up, Anizio, me and Eudencia.

Striking a pose.

Brother and sister.

Thumbs up for Elder Green, Anizio and me.


Mosiah 18:8 "...as ye are desirous to come into the fold of God, and to be called his people, and are willing to bear one another's burdens, that they may be light;



This is a great birthday gift!




I will always remember where I was and what I was doing when I turned 21. 

Baking skills.


Happy Birthday to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment