Thursday, October 13, 2016

Week 64


"I know that God loves us and he wants for everyone of us to be happy. That is why when we serve others we become happier and the lives of those whom we serve become blessed as well."


Monday, October 10th, 2016


"...I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost



Hello everyone!

It is getting Hot. And it will only get hotter here in Maxixe. 

This week was good. A little stressful because we had to figure out a way to download General Conference and play it at church. It took a lot of time which I didn't enjoy. However we successfully downloaded it and showed it on Saturday. However the power was cut on Sunday and so we had no way to show conference at church. So conference will be seen next Sunday. 

I really enjoy the work. And when I am working everything passes so much more quickly.

In Mosiah 2:17 it reads:

17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God. 

This is something we all need to realize. I believe that everyone wants to serve God. He is our loving Heavenly Father, who wouldn't want to serve Him?

I know that God loves us and he wants for everyone of us to be happy. That is why when we serve others we become happier and the lives of those whom we serve become blessed as well.

I love you all so much!

Have a good week!

-- 

Elder Nimmo


And so did Elder Tanner because we go everywhere together.

No comments:

Post a Comment