Monday, September 26, 2016

Week 60

"...as a missionary I need to leave everything that is not of God behind myself."


Monday, September 12th, 2016






Hey Everyone!

So Transfers have come once again.

I will be with a new companion in Maxixe next week. His name is Elder Tanner. We will both be part of the Branch Presidency.

I will be leaving Maxixe with my current companion Elder Hamilton on Thursday and will be arriving in Beira for a Zone conference. 

In our most recent district meeting I remembered that as a missionary I need to leave everything that is not of God behind myself.

In Alma 46:8 it reads:

"Thus we see how quick the children of men do forget the Lord their God, yea, how quick to do iniquity, and to be led away by the evil one."

Often times we lose that sight of the wrongs we commit each day and we fall into temptation. I hope that we can all focus on doing that which is right always and always remember Him!

I love all of you! I hope you have a great week!


Elder Nimmo

No comments:

Post a Comment