Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Week 61


"Zone conference in Beira: great food, great instruction, great old friends and new ones too." 


Monday, September 19th, 2016


Catching up with great friends!


Hello Everyone,

Sorry, email in Maxixe is terrible. I had written a substantial amount but it wasn't able to be saved due to problems here. Hopefully I'll have better luck next week. So I will make this short and just send photos. Zone conference in Beira: great food, great instruction, great old friends and new ones too. 

I have a new companion, Elder Tanner from AZ. My old companion, Elder Hamilton, travelled with me to zone conference and was then sent onto Inhamizua. He had spent a lot of time here in Maxixe so he was ready for a transfer. 

Good news is I'm still here and we should be getting bikes soon! 

Love to all of you!

Elder Nimmo

Great Mission President and wife, Sister Koch!

Great food!



Great instruction! (I'm the only one looking at the camera.)

Beira Zone Conference (I'm back row, left, with the sun in my eyes!)

While in Beira I was able to visit Meliena who I baptized when I was serving there.

I also visited Elder Johnson.

As well as Elder Takiuevea.

Great Zone Conference and visit to Beira.

Elder Gomes (from Brasil) me and Elder Draney.







No comments:

Post a Comment