Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Week 36


"I think every single one of us, at some point in his/her life, forgets or loses their faith in Christ and what He did." 



Monday, March 28th, 2016


"Things we had forgotten come to our remembrance, things we had lost become found." 



Hello World!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! 

This week was fun! We went to a restaurant called Biques and it was delicious. There were about 12 missionaries there. We went as a going away meal for some missionaries that ended there mission today. The food was great! I loved it! We are going there again, after our internet time today actually! Taught a lot of great lessons! This week was full of crazy events. But I can't share all of the stories here because then I won't have any stories to share for when I get back. So I think I'll keep these to myself this week. But next week you guys will get every detail to everything that happened. 

I really want to talk a little bit about Easter. You know that holiday that passed.. Sunday... 


Easter is such a hopeful holiday! I don't remember ever having a bad Easter. I think it is because the message is a lot clearer. A lot less commercial as well. I'm sure that most of us know that Easter is the time of year where we remember that Christ, our Lord and Savior, was resurrected.

What is resurrection? "Ressurection: the act of causing something that had ended or been forgotten or lost to exist again, to be used again." ( Merriam-Webster Dictionary) 

Usually we think of the thing that had been ended as life. That was the case in the life of Jesus of Nazareth. But His life never ended. His spirit left His body but He Continued Living. I think that when He left this mortal existence people forgot Him. They lost Him. I think every single one of us, at some point in his/her life, forgets or loses their faith in Christ and what He did. That is one of the blessings of this wonderful holiday. Christ was resurrected on the third day, His life was restored, and He continued existing as a perfected physical being. Because of His resurrection, our faith is resurrected. Things we had forgotten come to our remembrance, things we had lost then become found. 

I know that Christ lives. I know that because He accomplished the impossible, through Him, so can we. He loves us, and we have the chance to live again with Him, if we Remember Him. This is my humble testimony, in the name of He who lives, Jesus Christ, Amen. 

Have a great week!


Elder Nimmo


Comps seaside.

A dozen dudes.

Elder Griffeth, Elder Brown and I.















Deuces.















Bisques by the beach with these brothers.

The reason why I am here.

Why is he here? Crab outside of the door to our house.

Goodbye to Elder Katoa...

Elder Palu...

and to Elder Finau.













No comments:

Post a Comment