Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 51


"Not much to say to be honest but I sure do love being a missionary!"


Monday, July 11, 2016


This is the reason!



Hey Everyone!

Just another normal week. I walked with two different members this week and I had a great lunch with Elder Stanley G. Ellis, general authority member of the seventy, currently serving as a member of the Africa Southeast area presidency. My mom is friends on Facebook with my Mission President's wife, Sister Koch, so she already has photos from their mission tour in Beira. The lunch we had was magnificent! 

I have a good amount of photos today so get ready. 

Not too much to say to be honest but I sure do love being a missionary! 

I'll let the photos do the talking..

Have a good week!


Elder Nimmo






Let's celebrate with a thumbs up!






No? Or how about peace signs...what? That's funny?
Ok, peace signs it is!



Happy post 4th!


Beira tour with Pres. and Sister Koch and Elder Ellis and Sister Ellis. (Back row left)

Front row center!

Great lunch!

Great missionaries,

friends,

and brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment