Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Week 72

"...I know and promise that we will be happier and feel the love of He who is Love." 


Monday, December 5th, 2016



Here's what's happening outside my window! 

                                                         
Hello Everyone,

Transfers came!!!

I am staying in Maxixe! WOAH! 

I am very happy. I love Maxixe. I know I will be ready for new experiences next transfer.

Christmas is coming!!! I love Christmas music so much!!! And I think I will share a little line from a Christmas hymn with you all this week!

Oh, come, all ye faithful,
Joyful and triumphant!
Oh, come ye, oh come ye to Bethlehem.
Come and behold him,
Born the King of angels;

Oh, come, let us adore him;
Oh, come, let us adore him;
Oh, come, let us adore him,
Christ, the Lord. 

I think this hymn is perfect to describe what we should all be doing this Christmas season. We must all try to remember that Christ is the reason and the center of this holiday. Many of us have already promised to "Always Remember Him", and we should do exactly that. My invititation for all of us is to focus as soon as possible and as much as possible on our Savior and Redeemer. 

As we do this I know and promise that we will be happier and feel the love of He who is loved. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week!


Elder Nimmo


Come on in!

Since I'm staying in Maxixe, I thought you deserved a tour of our home.

Living room.
















Kitchen.























My bed with the flower blanket.

My desk.

Spare bedroom houses my ties.














My closet.



Elder Green's stuff.

Bathroom with washing machine.

I hope you enjoyed the tour. Thumbs up for a new haircut.


No comments:

Post a Comment