Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 43

“A missionary is someone who leaves their family for a short time, so that others may be with their families for an eternity.”                            

Unknown


Monday, May 16th, 2016


(Just one photo this week, with no description)


Hello! I hope everyone is doing well! 

Not a whole ton happened this week but we worked as hard as we could. A few things were relatively new to me but I'll get a handle of them in time. I know that everything happens for a reason and that sometimes things happen and we want to change it but it is out of our hands. 

Today I just want to share a scripture that my father shared with me in his email to me this week. I think it applies to something every one of us can control. 

In John 14:6 it reads:

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

I think that this scripture, in its simplicity, shows exactly what we need to do in this life. If we want to live again with our Father in Heaven we have to come unto Christ. We have to know Him and be like Him. This is my testimony and of this I am certain, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

I hope everyone has a good week! 


Elder Nimmo



No comments:

Post a Comment