Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 44

"When we work hard and we give our all, to do what is right and to serve our Lord, we will be blessed."


Monday, May 23rd, 2016


"...Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3


Hello everyone!

Still here in the Baixa! It is very weird to be in an area for this long. I haven't been in this area very long if we were to compare with other missionaries. 

We had a pretty good week. We went to Praia Nova a lot this week. The little kids there are so funny. Also I believe that our area has the prettiest sunsets out of all the areas in Beira but then again haven't served in any other area here. 

I think either myself or Elder Ortiz will be leaving. But I have no clue when, it comes down to the facts. 

The sunglasses and hats rule is way weird. I accept it and it is interesting but I would be shocked if wearing Fedoras became a common thing to see on the mission. 

I honestly don't have that much to say this week but I will say this...

I meant to say that, Elder D. Todd Christofferson said,

"Keep going, and the Lord will help you. At times you may not know quite what to do or what to say - just move forward. Begin to act, and the Lord assures that "an effectual door shall be opened for you." (D& C 118:3) 

Begin to speak, and He promises, "You shall not be confounded before men; for it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say." (D&C 100:5-6)

I believe this full heartedly. When we work hard and we give our all, to do what is right and to serve our Lord, we will be blessed. We have His promise. I know that He is always with us. Remember that!


Hope you all have a good week!


Elder Nimmo



Praia Nova...

...and the prettiest sunsets,

out of all the areas in Beira!

No comments:

Post a Comment