Monday, December 19, 2016

Week 74


"...through one single act we see a portion of the immense love God has for each one of us."


Monday, December 19th, 2016







Hello Everyone!

I can't believe it's only 6 days until Christmas!!! 

This week has been pretty hectic with tithing settlement. However we are doing our best. It will be nice to leave Maxixe after 15 weeks without leaving. I will be spending Christmas at a Zone Conference down in Maputo for a couple of days.

We had a pretty normal week in terms of teaching. A lot of our investigators are beginning to waiver however I have faith that after Christmas everything will be alright again. 

We went to Tofo today! And it was so beautiful! It was the largest amount of non-locals I have ever seen there... (Holidays)

I just want to talk about God and His infinite love and mercy for us. My mind and heart are drawn to this fact every Christmas. 

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."      John 3:16

How simple is that, through one single act we see a portion of the immense love God has for each one of us. I am at a loss of words. 

Everyone's favorite sacramental hymn here is #112 Assombro me Causa, I Stand All Amazed. And I continue being amazed by His love. I know that Jesus lives and loves us. I know that the love God has for us is exponentially infinite. I know that through Christ and the miracle of His birth, atonement, and resurrection all men are redeemed if we believeth in Him. I pray that His redeeming love will be all around us this special season. That is my prayer. 

Merry Christmas,


Elder Nimmo


The beautiful beach.

Giant lobster at Tofo.

Carlos, our investigator, Elder Green and me leaving Tofo.



No comments:

Post a Comment