Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Week 86

"We need to treat others not the way we want to be treated but the way Christ would treat them."


Monday, March 13th, 2017



 Selfie with Elder Griffeth. 




Hey Everyone!


This past week I have been off my foot for a while. I got my stitches taken out today and it was super quick. I hope this doesn't happen again.

It felt so good to get back out and go to work! Elder Smith is a great companion determined to get work done!


I love the people here so much and honestly feel like this is my second home. (First being America of course!)

In John 13:15 it reads:

For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

This is a very simple scripture but I know that it exists to help us realize the simplicity of our mission here on earth and how we are to behave. 

Christ was our perfect example and we know that we need to do everything we can to be like Him. After receiving the ordinances and making covenants, that we are prepared to realize we must do as He did, be as He is. 

We need to treat others not the way we want to be treated but the way Christ would treat them. I know as we do this we will be happier and the world will be as well.

I love you all,

Elder Nimmo

Elder Nimmo and Elder Smith: Mission companions/bowling rivals.

Victorious.

Elder Grace made me take this photo because he beat my score.

Great P-day bowling.

Even better day teaching this investigator.

No comments:

Post a Comment