Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 77

"I want to testify of the pure fact that God listens to and answers our prayers."


Monday, January 9th, 2017


We gave some kids clothes that were in our house because we don't need them 
but they could use them. Well, maybe not these two.


Hello!

I hope everyone liked the blog last week! I sent a lot of photos.

Anyways, I'm 100 percent sure that this will be my last week in Maxixe. I will miss all the people I have come to know, serve and love here.

We had a great Sunday yesterday and we are excited to have a couple baptisms as well!

For my spiritual thought I wanted to share a story from the Book of Mormon.

In the first chapters of the book of Mormon, Lehi has a dream or a vision. And Nephi after praying to know the meaning of the dream which his father had, sees his two brothers disputing with their father as to the significance and interpretation of that said dream. So he approaches his brothers:

1 Nephi 15:8-11

8 And I said unto them: Have ye inquired of the Lord?


9 And they said unto me: We have not; for the Lord maketh no such thing known unto us.


10 Behold, I said unto them: How is it that ye do not keep the commandments of the Lord? How is it that ye will perish, because of the hardness of your hearts?


11 Do ye not remember the things which the Lord hath said? -If ye will not harden your hearts, and ask me in faith, believing that ye shall receive, with diligence in keeping my commandments, surely these things shall be made known unto you.

Nephi asked them a simple question: Have you asked God?

They replied, No, The Lord would not reveal these things unto us.

I want to testify of the pure fact that God listens to and answers our prayers. I know that if we ask God with faith sufficient enough to fulfill the requirements of the Lord we will be answered.

I love you all and I hope you can have a great week!

Elder Nimmo



Big shorts to fill!

They'll grow into these quick.

A dab before we go!



No comments:

Post a Comment