Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week 76

"It isn't easy anywhere to find people who are truly prepared for the gospel. I know that Africa is special. I am very blessed."



Monday, January 2nd, 2017


Sister Koch, President Koch and I celebrated Christmas together.



Hey Everyone!

Happy New Year!

For those who are not informed this is the year I come home! Pretty cool! In fact in exactly 6 months I'll be packing my bags to go home!

I am super happy to still have this time on the mission. I should be leaving Maxixe here in a couple of weeks but who knows.

So it's the New Year and I think I'll just share an experience from the first day of 2017. Yesterday we biked a lot! And we ended up near those huge trees with a new investigator of ours. We sat with his family and afterwards he gave us a reference of a family near his. It ended up resulting in over 10 new investigators. 

I just wanted to share that tender mercy that we received. It isn't easy anywhere to find people who are truly prepared for the gospel. I know that Africa is special. I am very blessed. I know that we can all do our part this year to help those who are searching for the truth to find it. 

I love you all! I hope you start off the New Year in a great way!


Elder Nimmo


P.S. More photos from Christmas in Maputo.

A Merry Mozambique Christmas!

Sabado = Sunday

Christmas dinner

I'm grateful for my time spent in the mission home for Christmas.

Missionary Tie Swap

Christmas Oreo cookies from the Kochs

Elder Draney

Elder Walton

Elder Jimenez
Elder Baker



Elder Burchette

Elder Chipman



Elder Payne to my right, Elder Bird on my left.










Elders Watteyne, Stegman and Stowe

Elder Chipman and photobomb by Elder Goes

Elder Nielsen

Elder Hall

Back to reality-


Destination: Maxixe

I got back just in time to see Carlos and Dulce get married.

I lent the groom my tie!

They killed a pig to celebrate the wedding and the New Year.

This last December we reached the mark of 1000 baptisms in our mission. 
This artwork was created by Elder Verde.











No comments:

Post a Comment