Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 80

"However we are excited to be working with the members to find people to teach. We hope this week will bring a lot of success."


Monday, January 30th, 2017


Meet this guy, my new comp Elder Chir Chir. 



Hello everyone!

Go Patriots!!!! I hope my luck works from long distance. 

This week I had to be off my foot for a bit because the doctor said there was a way to not have surgery on my toe. And it worked! My nail is no longer ingrown. I'm not out of the woods yet but it's getting better.

This week all of the area missionaries gathered in Maputo to view the Worldwide Missionary Conference. As for work this week, our new area, Intaka, is very far from our house and twice as far from the church. So it's presenting some obstacles to contend with as far as transport issues. However we are excited to be working with the members to find people to teach. We hope this week will bring a lot of success. Elder Chir Chir is a cool guy. We're having a few challenges with our teaching because he has a hard time speaking Portuguese, but it's ok, we'll work around that.

I honestly don't have a crazy good spiritual thought this entry. I apologize if that is what you were looking for this week. I will just bear my testimony that I know that God loves us, that Christ loves us and they both want us to be the happiest we can be. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet and that the Book of Mormon guides us continually to overcome problems that we face daily.

And I bear these thing in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


Love you all have a great week!

Elder Nimmo



Happy Birthday to my Mom!

Sister Capece served in the Boston mission and knows Brother Dowling 
and all of the families that I love in Massachusetts!

Worldwide Missionary Conference


I'm on the left in the back...





Elder Grace and me watching the broadcast.

Me and my KFC.



This was the recent transfer board, I'm now in Zimpeto - ZP2.




No comments:

Post a Comment