Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 49

"I am serving a mission trying to help all those that I come in contact with..."


Monday, June 27th, 2016


And I am now alone.




Hey Everyone!

Well some changes are happening and it's not even transfers! 

Elder Ortiz was transferred to Macurungo. And I am now alone. Today I will start working with a member named Jose and we will see how that goes. I hope that with this change I can still get things done. We'll see how this week goes. Sandra Keenan, I hope you get better from your accident. I pray a lot so I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers. Feel better!

Today I want to share the scripture below....

2 Nephi 31:21

“This is the way; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ.” 

I know that truly this is the only way to return to our Father in Heaven and be happy. I am serving a mission trying to help all those that I come in contact with find that same truth.

I love you all!

Have a good week!

Elder Nimmo


P.S. Sorry for the short email. Power was cut and we lost a lot of time to do internet. Next week will be a great email!


A woman we baptized had her baby and named him Iden.

A family in T-3 that I loved, just got baptized!

Good times with Elder Ortiz.

Contemplating my aloneness...

...without this dude! Good luck in Macurungo.


No comments:

Post a Comment