Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Week 48

 "I have never been happier. And that is weird to say because I have probably never faced so many challenges."


Monday, June 20th, 2016


Twins. 


Hello everyone!

I am excited to have one more transfer here in the Baixa. 

We had a really great day this past Saturday and we plan to have a lot more days like it this transfer. 

We had a really big going away lunch for all the missionaries that left today to go home. It was really good. A lot of people got sick but fortunately I was not one of them. 

We had a really great Sunday again and I took a picture for you guys so you can see one of our friends that comes to church with us every Sunday! Mando, such a nice guy! 

I got to teach on Sunday, that was fun. That is pretty much it though.

I just want to testify that this gospel is true. That through this gospel and the truth it contains we can find true happiness. I have never been happier. And that is weird to say because I have probably never faced so many challenges. I love this gospel and I hope everyone who reads this will desire this same joy, enough to search for it if you have not found it, and to guard and nourish it if you have.  I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the same church that Christ established, that brought so much joy to the people who were around Him. I know this is true. I testify of that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love you all,


Elder Nimmo

The "Manhava Gang" all wearing matching ties! Nickname because we live in the area of Beira called Manhava.

Meet Mando!




Reason for our great day on Saturday!


Going away lunch for some of these Elders!

Goodbye Elder Smith, good luck in Swaziland!




It doesn't look like we live in a third world country, does it?













No comments:

Post a Comment