Sunday, December 20, 2015

Week 21

"We are hoping and praying to help someone come unto our Savior and Redeemer this Christmas season."



Monday, December 14, 2015


"We're going to miss having this angel home for Christmas!" (mom)



Hey Everybody!

So this week was pretty good! My companion came! And so did a package from my grandparents! So to say the least I am very happy. Elder Silva and I started working in our area on Friday and now we should be picking up steam. We hope to work very hard and continue the work here in T-3. 

Today we played soccer. Again. It was a lot of fun! Don't have a picture unfortunately. Anyways This area is pretty cool! The people are way fun to talk to and a lot more people are open to the message. We are hoping and praying to help someone come unto our Savior and Redeemer this Christmas season. It may be difficult but you can never have too much faith. Isn't it great that so many people in our ward from Bedford are serving a mission for the Lord, or will be shortly? I think its cool but hey that is just me.

I love having the ability to open a letter each day from people from home. It's truly such a blessing. One thing I have come to realize is that life is not easy at times but it can be easy and fulfilling if we always rely on the Lord. Let us rely on Him fully this season and remember everything He has done for us. He is always with us. He is the Christ. 

Sending all my love to you this Christmas season,


Elder Nimmo

No comments:

Post a Comment