Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 20

"I love the mission so much. I love the people here and I hope I can do my best and give my all to The Lord."



Monday, December 7th, 2015



Me and the tree!



Hey Everyone! 

So this past Friday I arrived in T-3! I live with Elder Brown and Elder Watteyne, as well as, Elder Rash and Elder Nielsen. Elder Nielsen and Watteyne were in my zone in the MTC and were in my room! It was a little reunion. But the T-3 area is pretty different from my old area, much more spread out. We have already met some great people. My new companion, Elder Silva, has had some visa complications, but when he arrives this week we will be able to work hard to bring these people to The Savior. 

This week I was blessed to receive a Christmas package from my family. In it was an advent calendar created by my mother. To decorate it, I pin an ornament everyday leading up to Christmas as well as open up a letter. Each day I have opened a letter, from various people, and they have given me an overwhelming feeling of support and love. Thank you so much for helping me remember that the greatest blessing I can give The Lord is serving His children. When we serve others we are only in the service of our God. 

As I left Sommerschield I was able to say goodbye to Elder Trindade to some families I truly loved. Eu Quasi Chorei. 

I love the mission so much! I love the people here and I hope I can do my best and give my all to The Lord. I know now more than ever that God loves each and everyone of us. Jesus Christ is a testament of this, we are loved by Him, and we should never cease to love everyone we come in contact with. 

Have a good week.



-- 

Elder Nimmo


Thanks mom!


Goodbye to Sommerschield and

to this great companion, Elder Trindade!
















                                                      




Elder Rash, Elder Brown and me all wearing Nike, GO USA! 
(I accidentally opened up this US Soccer jersey from my mom and dad, 
early Christmas present to me!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment