Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 17

"I guess when you work hard to find people to teach, you are blessed with people to teach. Makes sense right?



Monday, November 16th, 2015



Hoping you're all doing extremely well!



My people, 

How are all of you? I am hoping your response is "Extremely well" because if it's not I'll be a little sad all the way across the world. This week was a good one! We taught a lot this week and we have so many investigators now. It is such a blessing! I guess when you work hard to find people to teach, you are blessed with people to teach. Makes sense right? Biggest news this week is that I got a haircut and that it rained pretty hard this week. I love the rain though so I didn't mind. It is extremely hard to contact people when it is raining though haha. We should be receiving marriage documents this week for a family we are teaching which means - Baptism!!!!!! This family is so amazing and are so faithful. He works two jobs on top of having to take care of a family, they have very little. It is hard to sit with them because he works so much but he asked us to help him find another job so he doesn't have to work Sundays. I sure do love this family and I am extremely excited for them. 

This week I wanted to share a scripture. I love it so much! It is Alma chapter 5:26.

26 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now? 

Have we not all experienced a change of heart? I know I have felt like singing the song of redeeming love and I can feel so now, more so than any other time in my life. We need to remember our testimony, we need to strengthen it, and, we need to guard it. The following verses in Alma refer to our imperfections, and how we need to continually prepare to meet God. And we can be prepared to meet Him if we continually repent. We are so blessed to have the Atonement of Jesus Christ. The Atonement and the knowledge of the redeeming power of this sacrifice moves our souls and hearts to sing the song of redeeming love. This is such a blessing! I pray that everyone will be able to remember their testimony. If you do not have one, gain one! And then you can feel the change of heart that causes you to rejoice. Remember always the answers you have received through the Holy Ghost. I love you all so much! Have a wonderful week!
-- 

Elder Nimmo




Goal chart! Also, notice my haircut? hahaha!





Elder Trindade bought a Christmas hat.





Peace on Earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment