Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Week 4


He's in the zone, figuratively and literally


Tuesday, August 18th, 2015



Our zone, as of this past Sunday. However many of them left yesterday for the mission field.



I'm still here, in fact my district is the veterans in the zone.  



Sunday walk to the Provo Temple.



View from the temple out toward the grounds and the valley.



Double rainbow over the MTC!




A cool photo taken from inside a classroom of us outside. 


Hey everyone! 

Tudo Bem?!?! (Everything well?!?!) I am loving the mission so far! Not too much to talk about in the MTC. I am so glad I am serving a mission. My Portuguese is coming along very quickly. Thank you high school Spanish. I did get sick. It happens to a lot of people here. The food is decent and I have gained 5 pounds since I've been here. I really don't have much more to write other than I'll be gone in two weeks! I hope everyone is doing well. I love this church and this gospel. Jesus is the Christ and He died for all of us. I have a testimony and a knowledge in my heart that these things which I have learned and continue to learn are true and good. 

Thanks to everyone reading these and writing me! I appreciate the support! 

With love!

Elder Nimmo








No comments:

Post a Comment