Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 28

"Jesus said: 'Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.'"   

                                                 Matthew 11:28

Monday, February 1st, 2016


"Life has its ups and downs." That time when Cole had his appendix removed.



Hello Everyone! 

I hope everyone is doing well! I know I am! 

This past week has been great! We played soccer again today! We had a great Sunday yesterday! Everything has been great! 

I don't have much to say this week but I wanted to share a small thought with you all. 

Life has its ups and downs. Everyone has problems. But it is the way we think about those thinks that effects our attitude. We should all be masters of ourselves. It is easier said than done. But there have been times in the recent past where I could have let some obstacles or problems easily get to me. And they were things where it would be reasonable for any person to be upset. But I was able somehow remain happy and calm. I believe that this comes from permitting the Savior to help us in all things. 

In Matthew 11

Jesus Said: 

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart : and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 

I know that He is here in all things that we do. I know that He loves us and will help us. Only if we let Him. I love you all and I pray that you will seek His help.


I love you all! 

Elder Nimmo


*Disclaimer: The above photo and comment is from me, Cole's mom. Whenever Elder Nimmo doesn't send me a photo for the week, I take creative liberty to attach a photo of him to fill in the space. Fair warning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment