Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 26

"It has been such a blessing to know so many good people already in the mission."

Monday, January 18th, 2016


Just some of the many good people; Elder Combs, Elder Payne and Elder Evangelista.


Ola Irmaos! 

This week has been a good one! So first notable thing about this week was that we had Zone Conference on the 14th. It was great! I took a lot of pictures with a lot of Elders. And we had chocolate bars! So good! It has been such a blessing to know so many good people already in the mission! Also we found out an apostle will be coming here at the end of the transfer! I can't say who yet. 

Also we saw a truck on its back wheels almost tipping over. And we were able to eat at a nice Chinese restaurant today in the city. I will attach the photos. 

My 6 month mark is coming this week! And we have a very special day planned for that day! But we have to wait until next week before I can reveal what.

This will be a short email with a lot of pictures because I used a good portion of my time writing this loading the pictures. 

I want to bear my testimony that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the one true church on the face if the Earth. I know Jesus Christ is the leader of His church and that He is our Savior and Redeemer. I love the gospel and I know of its truth. I hope one day, each one of you will know the truth of it as well. I love you all and I share these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 


Elder Nimmo


Get ready for an Elder overload:


Elder Holt and Elder Brown

Elder Openshaw

Elder Mortimer

Elder Payne

Elder Fuchs

Elder Ribeiro

Elder Silva

Elder Trindade

Me and Elder Watteyne in a choppa going into the city.


The roommates at a Chinese restaurant.


A truck tipping on its back wheels...



My zone conference chocolate bar...
                                                                                        

and a bug!
        









No comments:

Post a Comment