Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Week 90

"This is my hope and prayer for the end of my mission, to always remember that the Lord is beholding me, loving me, and inviting me to follow Him."


Monday, April 10th, 2017


This is what I'll be missing the most.



Hey Everyone!

So this week is transfer week! It also marks my 85 days until I am home mark. Someone pointed that out to me yesterday.

So I will be going to Swaziland! I don't know with whom yet but I hope it will be with someone who will work hard with me and make my last couple transfers great ones! I'm super excited to have a new experience but at the same time I'm sad to be leaving Mozambique.

I want to enter into this new phase of my mission with open eyes, not judging the area where I will serve harshly but knowing that if I will work my very hardest we will have success. I'm really hope it isn't a whitewash though. 

This week I would like to talk a little bit on a talk given in the Sunday session of conference. It was such a great conference,was it not? In the talk by Elder S. Mark Palmer he retold the story of the rich young prince as it is written in Mark 10.

Anytime you feel you are being asked to do something hard, think of the Lord beholding you, loving you, and inviting you to follow Him.

“Then Jesus beholding him loved him.”

This is how I feel at this moment. God knows my potential and sees it continually. And I know I have potential, great potential, even to become like Him. This is my hope and prayer for the end of my mission, to always remember that the Lord is beholding me, loving me, and inviting me to follow Him.

My heart is full and I know this to be true, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Sending you all love on my way to Swazi!


Elder Nimmo



Kids in Guava.


My companion Elder Smith in the back while the kids run after me. 
It's sad to be leaving Mozambique.


Goodbye to our investigator Carmen.


I'm packed up and ready to go - aloha Elder Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment